Given the developments surrounding COVID-19, we fully understand if you have any questions about your stay in the lifeboat. Because the lifeboat is a private location where you stay with two people, we see no reason to cancel or move your booking. However, we understand that it can be difficult to come to the Netherlands. If this is the case and you already have a booking with us, please contact us by email or telephone and we will look for a solution together.
We have taken all necessary precautions to protect your health. We would like to explain what we are doing to make your stay as pleasant as possible in this situation:
- On arrival our hostess welcomes you, but will not shake hands and she will not go inside with you. All information you need for your stay (use of appliances etc.) can also be found in the folder on the table in the living area.
- The restaurants in Harlingen are open again. A large number of them also offer delivery and/or take-away. An overview of these restaurants can be found here.
- The baker puts breakfast in the wheelhouse of the lifeboat between 08:00 and 08:30.
- If you have any questions during your stay, please call the hostess. You can reach her at telephone number +31(0)6-20173887 (if no answer: +31 (0)6-13344313.)
- We use extra disinfectants every day to clean the lifeboat as thoroughly as possible. In addition, disinfectant soap has been placed to wash your hands.
We take developments regarding COVID-19 very seriously. We therefore continue to adhere to the guidelines and protocols of the official bodies. For the most frequently asked questions and answers, we would like to refer you to RIVM (National Institute for Public Health). For questions about reservations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)6-13344313.
With hospitable regards,
Willem and Carla
Dromen Aan Zee