|Max. 2 persons|
1 night Sun-Thu (excl. breakfast)
1 night Fri/Sat (excl. breakfast)
1 night Sun-Thu (incl. breakfast)
1 night Fri/Sat (incl. breakfast)
|1 night Sun-Thu with 5-course dinner at Havenmantsje||€ 329|
|1 night Fri/Sat with 5-course dinner at Havenmantsje||€ 349|
|1 night Sun-Thu with 6-course dinner at Havenmantsje||€ 439|
|1 night Fri/Sat with 6-course dinner at Havenmantsje||€ 459|
|1 night Sun-Thu with 3-course dinner at Anna Casparii||€ 264|
|1 night Fri/Sat with 3-course dinner at Anna Casparii||€ 284|
1 night Sun-Thu with 2-hour private boat trip
1 night Fri/Sat with 2-hour private boat trip
2 nights Sun-Thu
2 nights Fri/Sat
Big bottle of champagne upon arrival in cooler
Champagne-breakfast (additional cost)
Red Roses per piece
Private boat trip of 2 hours
|Arrival with boat trip||14:30|
Beryl & Paul
“What a wonderful present. A thank you to all who made it possible.”
Noel & Lucia
“What a spectacular and overwhelming surprise to enjoy and celebrate our wedding night”
Sumaya & Anees
“We enjoyed our stay here. Life is so relaxed and stress free.”
Steven & Mary
“Something really different!! Thx, nice boat!! ”
The facilities are at the front and back of the ship:
- Rear cabin with Egg chairs and table
- Aft cockpit (outside) with breakfast facilities
- Steerage with bed, wooden bath and toilet
|Nespresso machine||Bed linen and towels|
|Crockery and cutlery||Binoculars|
|Stylish lighting||Free parking|
|Coffee, tea and fruits||Electric car charging|
|Audio and tech|
|Smart tv||VFH radio|
|JBL speaker||GPS navigation|
|Dyson ventilator||Ventilation system|
You can park your car at the Noorderhaven with your parking app (zone code 8753: Harlingen – Binnenstad). This costs €1,10 per hour. During the day it is paid parking between 9.00 am and 5 pm, so don’t forget to turn on your parking app at 9.00 am again!
The maximum parking time is 4 hours. On Sundays and after 5 pm you can park for free.
Photo: Edwin Kooren
The Lilla Marras served as lifeboat from 1955 to 1979 at several places on the British coast. During that period she performed 105 rescue operations and saved 45 lives. A few years ago, she was brought over to the Netherlands by a lifeboat enthusiast. It has been an asset to the Harlingen harbour ever since. Although the boat makes heavy demands in terms of maintenance and seamanship, it was well worth the effort.
|Original name:||Lilla Marras Douglas & Will Current|
|Name:||Lilla Marras, Reddingsboot in Harlingen|
|Type:||Watson Class Midship Steering & Aft Cabin|
|Wharf:||Groves & Guttridge Ltd, East Cowes|
|Year of construction:||1955|
|Restorer:||Willem Koornstra / Harlingen|
|Length x width:||46’9″ x 12’9″|
|Engines:||2 x Thornycroft 360 MkII, each 70 hp (SHP)|
Built in 1955 at the Groves & Guttridge yard in East Cowes (Z-England). Funded by among others, a bequest of Mrs.. Marras and a donation from Mrs. Robb.
With a total of 102 services, 37 people were rescued with this boat.
|1982||out of service|
- The three accommodations are geared to comfortable accommodation for two people. It is expressly forbidden to receive visitors while on the properties, whether these be friends, relations or acquaintances.
- Pets are not permitted for reasons of safety and hygiene.
- Staying at Harlingen Lifeboat is entirely at one’s own risk.
- Any damage by the tenant to the Lifeboat, the interior there of or objects that are the property thereof must be paid for by the tenant.
- The above also applies to damage caused to third parties.
- In the event of force majeure, a reservation may be cancelled by the lessor, following which restitution will be made.
- Cancellation by guests up to 14 days prior to the date that has been reserved will incur no charges. After this no restitution will be made.
- Smoking is forbidden in all areas of the lifeboat. If smoking occurs in the boat, a fine of € 250 will be charged.